Ein absoluter TOP-Wein mit zahlreichen Bewertungen:
- 91 WINESPECTATOR: "Firm, dense and concentrated, with a tight core of chewy blackberry, gravel, graphite, black licorice and cedar, ending with gripping tannins and a pretty floral scent. Drink now through 2022. 490 cases made."
- 93 JAMES SUCKLING: "This is chewy, with a tar and berry character, including raspberries. Full body, tangy acidity, burnt orange and juicy fruit. Better in 2017."
- 94+ ANTONIO GALLONI: "The 2011 St. Eden is especially dark and brooding in this vintage. Inward and tightly wound, the 2011 nevertheless possesses gorgeous mid-palate density and finesse. Graphite, smoke, earthiness, dark cherry and plum notes gradually open up. Hints of sage, tobacco and menthol are all laced into the powerful finish. The 2011 St. Eden is a gem, it just needs time to fully come together." Dec 2014.
- 95 THE WINEADVOCATE: "The 2011 Proprietary Red Blend St. Eden is even better than it was last year from the barrel. This is always a great sign and reflects not only excellent winemaking, but meticulous élevage and bottling techniques. One of the superstars of this much maligned vintage, this beauty offers up notes of forest floor, Christmas fruitcake, cedar, blackcurrants and sweet cherries. Broad, savory, full-bodied and opulent, it is already complex and delicious, and should continue to provide immense pleasure for 10-15 more years." Drink: 2014 - 2029. - Robert M. Parker, Jr.
BOND Estates St. Eden 2011 0,75l
- Hersteller BOND Estates
- Artikelnr. BOE2011
- Verfügbarkeit 2
- Preis ohne Steuer 349,17€
Grundpreis: 558,67€ / 1l inkl. Steuern